Welcome to IPCD’s 5th Anniversary!
Change is now the norm. IPCD 2017 will be dedicated to our role as psychologists and related professionals in enabling positive change.
Call for submissions
Papers, Workshops, Discussion Forums
The IPCD offers a great opportunity to continue your professional development, exchange ideas and discuss current topics in this discipline.
Parallel Streams: Clinical Psychology; Business & Occupational Psychology; Educational & Child Psychology; Coaching Psychology.
High impact papers in other fields related to professional psychology will also be considered
All Presentations should be knowledge driven in nature but with a clear impact on practice in one or more relevant fields.
- Authors may submit proposals for one (or more) of the following categories:
- Papers: 30/45minute sessions presenting findings from primary research or review papers to a general audience
- Workshops: 1.5-2hour sessions providing knowledge and/or skill development to a professional audience
- Discussion Forums: 1hour chaired /structured discussion sessions with a professional audience
Accepted authors must complete registration by September 1st 2017 to be included in the final programme.
Accepted authors will be offered a discounted rate on conference registration.
Any travel and accommodation will be at own cost.
3 reasons to sponsor IPCD 2017
- The largest professional psychology event in the region, with a proven record for success
- Direct contact with key decision makers and qualified buyers
- Position your products and services as key players/innovators
In conjunction with
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.Margaret Meed
July 1st 2017
July 21st 2017
October 20-21st 2017